Although seven months of 2022 have passed, the year is not over yet. So, pack your bags and go on vacation because now is the perfect time and weather to plan a trip. Relax and unwind, dance your heart out and enjoy the different cuisines. Oh! and don’t forget to click amazing and aesthetic images on Instagram.
Planning an international vacation this fall? We have what you need. Here is a list of 9 countries that can be visited during the fall 2022 season.
- Germany: One of the most attractive places for world travelers, Germany has a lot to offer, from its beautiful coastlines, top hiking spots and postcard-perfect villages. Germany offers countless unusual attractions, such as the Onion Museum in Weimar, the Open Air Museum in Berlin, the Gnome Museum in the Thuringian Forest. Apart from the beautiful places the country has, the place is famous for its mouth-watering culinary options. From sizzling sausages to fragrant gingerbread, the country has plenty to offer. When in doubt, head for the mountain ranges. Visit the Alps or the lesser known Harz ranges and enjoy the captivating views.
Tourist attraction: Berlin Wall, Neuschwanstein, Bode Museum, Black Forest, Altes Museum, Cologne Cathedral
How to reach: You can board a non-stop flight from New Delhi to Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg and Dusseldorf. Other cities also have direct flights to Germany
- Indonesia: When people think of Indonesia, they think of Bali, but the beautiful country has over 17,000 islands to offer. You can go snorkeling or scuba diving. Indonesia is home to over 20% of the world’s coral reefs. Borobudur in Java is the largest Buddhist temple in the world and dates back to the 9th century. Admire the magnificent sunrise from the top of the temple. The combination of spirituality and adventure makes Indonesia a top destination to visit in 2022.
Tourist attractions: Ubud, Jakarta, Kuta, Komodo Islands, Gili Islands, Nusa Penida
Language: Balinese and several other languages
Currency: Indonesian rupiah
How to reach: Many Indian cities offer direct flights to Bali. You can also board a ferry to reach other islands in Indonesia
- Netherlands: From tulip fields to windmills to bike paths, the Netherlands is by far one of the top tourist countries in the world. Amsterdam attracts tourists from all over the world. Explore the beautiful canals or go for a wine tasting. The Netherlands can give you one of the best vacations you can have.
Tourist attractions: Live a Heineken experience, visit the beautiful canals, go for a wine tasting
How to reach: You can take any non-stop flight from New Delhi to Amsterdam
- Barbados: Because there’s no vacation like a vacation in the Caribbean! Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of Barbados. From idyllic beaches to lush resorts, Barbados offers the perfect vacation opportunity. The “Flying Fish Land” will give you an amazing experience. So get ready and get your cameras ready to create loads of unforgettable memories and pretty photos.
Tourist attractions: Bathsheba Beach, Bridgetown, Hunte Gardens
Currency: Barbados dollar
How to reach: There is a connecting flight between New Delhi and Bridgetown, Barbados
- New Zealand: From the famous Lord of the Rings trilogy to many other best films in the world have been filmed here. It’s safe to say that New Zealand is a perfect place to have a fun and high-energy holiday. While that should be enough to tempt you, the place has so much more to offer. The country is home to gigantic national parks, quirky flora and fauna, a colorful Maori culture and the world’s best spots for surfing and skiing. Whether you want a relaxing holiday or an action-packed safari or want to hike through tribal villages, New Zealand is perfect for everyone. So, book your tickets now and get ready to spend time in luxurious resorts overlooking stunning landscapes and enjoying delicious food and wine.
Tourist attractions: Rotorua, Mount Cook, Milford Sound, Waitomo Caves, Bay of Islands
Language: English and Maori
Currency: New Zealand dollar
How to reach: Flights to Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch are available from New Delhi
- Peru: From breathtaking scenery to downtown Lima, Peru has a lot to offer. If you are a person who likes to live on the edge, Peru is an ideal vacation destination for you. Go to Machu Picchu, visit the Inca Trail and don’t forget the village of Huacachina. Also be sure to check out the floating village of Lake Titicaca.
Tourist attractions: Uros Island, Titicaca Floating Village, Machu Picchu
Currency: New Ground
How to reach: You can fly from New Delhi to Lima
- Zimbabwe: One of South Africa’s most underrated counties, Zimbabwe is home to 4 World Heritage Sites including Victoria Falls, Mana Pools National Park, Great Zimbabwe Ruins and Kama Ruins. There are several hidden gems waiting to be explored. Take a safari in the country’s famous national park and if you’re lucky enough, you might spot the big five (rhino, elephant, leopard, buffalo and lion). Don’t miss the opportunity to go rafting and canoeing on the Zimbabwe River. The varied landscapes offer you picturesque views. Zimbabwe is arguably one of the best countries waiting to be explored by thrill seekers and explorers.
Tourist attractions: Victoria Falls, Kariba Dam, Matopos National Park, Zimbabwe Ruins
Language: English and several other languages
Currency: Dollar RTGS
How to reach: You can catch any connecting flight from New Delhi to Harare
- Belarus: One of the most romantic and hottest travel destinations in Europe, Belarus has an incredible array of cafes and crazy nightlife. With relaxed visa requirements, the place has a lot more to offer. From natural attractions to its rich wildlife, Belarus is sure to amaze you in many different ways. You can find traces of history at every turn. Full of mysteries and legends, Narach National Park has been voted one of the most romantic places to visit with your lover.
Tourist attractions: Mir Castle, Lake Braslav Region, Nyazvish Castle, Gomel Palace
Currency: Belarusian ruble
How to reach: You can take any direct flight from New Delhi to Minsk
- Sao Tome & Principe: I’m sure you would never have heard of Sao Tome & Principe before reading this list. The country is made up of only two islands and is the second smallest country in Africa with a population of just 1,90,000 people. If you are planning a stay in Sao Tome & Principe, don’t forget to visit the island of Bom Bom. From deep sea fishing to watching humpback whales, this is a perfect place to spend some quality time with your family.
Tourist attractions: Obo National Park, Sao Sebastio Museum, Pico ca Grance, Lagao Azul
How to reach: Air India, Tap Air Portugal and EgyptAir offer connecting flights between New Delhi and Sao Tome
So pack your bags and get ready to explore the unexplored and experience something you’ve never had before.