The list of “100 Exciting Things in HCM City” includes:
1. Five museums: War Remnants Museum, HCM City History Museum, Há» ChÃ Minh Museum (HCM City Branch), HCM City Museum, Museum of Fine Arts -arts of the city of HCM.
2. Five architectural works: Notre-Dame Cathedral, GiÃ¡c LÃ¢m pagoda, the central post office, the municipal theater of the city of HCM (SÃ i GÃ²n opera house) and the Háº£i ThÆ°á»£ng LÃ£n Ãng district.
3. Five historical, cultural and artistic remains: the Cá»§ Chi Guerrilla War Tunnel, the Independence Palace, the SÃ¡c Forest – the Cáº§n Giá» Resistance Base, the ThiÃªn Háºu Temple and the Temple of the emperor.
4. Five leisure destinations: Suá»i TiÃªn tourist site, Äáº§m Sen cultural park, BÃ¬nh Quá»i tourist site, SÃ i GÃ²n zoo and A Glimpse of Viá»t Nam tourist site.
5. Five traditional markets: Báº¿n ThÃ nh, An ÄÃ´ng, BÃ¬nh TÃ¢y, SoÃ¡i KÃ¬nh LÃ¢m and TÃ¢n Äá»nh.
6. Five types of tourism: ecological tourism, gastronomy, city tour, shopping and waterways.
7. Five tourism events: Spring Flower Route, HCM City Tourism Festive Days, Southern Fruit Festival, Tao ÄÃ n Spring Flower Festival, and Delicious Food Food Festival of Local People. countries around the world.
8. Five luxury hotels: Sheraton, Caravelle, Majestic, Park Hyatt Saigon and Rex.
9. Five business hotels: New World, InterContinental Asiana Saigon, Windsor Plaza, Legend Saigon and Continental.
10. Five exhibition and conference venues: the White Palace, Saigon Fair and Exhibition Center, PhÃº Thá» Gymnasium, VÄn ThÃ¡nh Tourist Site and TÃ¢n BÃ¬nh Exhibition and Fair Center .
11. Five favorite shopping spots for tourists: Tax Trade Center, Vincom Trade Center, Crescent Mall, Miss Ão DÃ i, Minh PhÆ°Æ¡ng Lacquer and Fine Arts Store.
12. Five restaurants most popular with tourists: Muá»i XiÃªm Country Pancake, Cham Charm, Saigon Cooked Rice, Mandarin and Ngon.
13. Five souvenir products: Vietnamese dress (Ão dÃ i), Conical palm leaf hat (NÃ³n lÃ¡), Handicraft embroidery, Image of silk and sand.
14. Five Southern Foods: Country Crepe, Gá»i Cuá»n, Cooked Broken Rice, Spring Roll and Braised Fish.
15. Five nightlife entertainment venues: BÃ¡n Nguyá»t River, Pháº¡m NgÅ© LÃ£o District, Hard Rock Cafe, Megastar Cinema and Saigon Bar.
16. Five places of artistic representation: the Opera, the Rá»ng VÃ ng water puppet stage, the IDECAF stage, the Há»ng VÃ¢n theater and the small theater.
17. Five favorite spa and health care locations: Ngá»c Anh Spa, Sen Spa, La Cochinchine, Authentic Spa and Anam QT Spa.
18. Five exciting cafes: Highlands, Trung NguyÃªn, Gloria Jeans, Central and Windows.
19. Five brands of road transport: Taxi Mai Linh, Taxi Vinasun, PhÆ°Æ¡ng Trang Company, Vietravel and HÃ²a BÃ¬nh Travel Company.
20. Five favorite fruits: mangosteen, mango, star apple, grapefruit and blue dragon.